In today’s demanding real estate market you (the buyer) need the BEST representation during your buying process. Someone that will guide you through selecting a home, placing an offer, escrow process, settlement and beyond!
A buyer benefits in several ways from working with an agent. For buyers who don’t know the area they are moving into, such as transferees and/or first-time home buyers, buyer agency can be extremely beneficial and educative. It allows the agent to be the buyer’s advocate.
When you use the services of an agent in the capacity of a Buyer’s Agent, the Buyers Agency Contract legally binds that agent to look out for YOUR best interests during the real estate transaction.
BONUS: Sell for less guarantee. I guarantee you that if you decide to sell your home in less than 3 years after purchasing with me, I will sell your home for you and I will waive our broker fee ($795 value) and offer you a reduced commission. I will also buy you a home warranty, that will cover potential costs during inspections of the sale of your home. This could save you thousands when selling your home!
Remember! As your buyer agent, my services come to you at NO COST! Also all personal and confidential information about you and/or conversations with you, are not shared with the Seller. As your Buyer’s Agent, I am a professional who is there to work in your best interests!
Here are some of the services that I will be providing to you as my buyer client:
- Help you determine your buying goals and objectives
- Set up custom home searches, providing you with most up to date information
- Identify available homes that meet your goals and objectives
- Assist with financing options including helping you find financing through the pre-approval process and determining the amount of mortgage for which you may qualify. Review with you the estimate of the funds required for the purchase including monthly mortgage payment, escrow, pre-paids, insurance, etc.
- Assist you in making an objective evaluation of a property, including both positives and negatives.
- Assist you in making an objective comparison with competing properties.
- Present you with a Comparative Marketing Analysis before making an offer on a property, to ensure you are not overpaying.
- Plan a negotiating strategy and suggest procedures that will enhance your negotiating position. (Price is not the only thing to negotiate)
- I will negotiate a home warranty on your behalf at no cost to you. If the seller does not cover it, I will! 1 year home warranty ($500 maximum value)
- Schedule your property inspection for you.
- Strategize and re-negotiate alternatives after the inspection results.
- Monitor continually the progress toward closing after a contract has been accepted.
- Monitor the appraisal, loan approval process, title insurance, etc.
- Keep you informed of all events that may affect closing.
- Assist you in the setup of all your utilities at no additional cost
- Attend the closing with you.